Don't think we could have asked for a better appointment today! After not being able to go to sleep for quite a while some time between 2 and 4 this morning, 7 a.m. sure did come early! We had a lovely breakfast and went on down to the doctor's office. I was hoping O'Baby would cooperate and we would be able to tell whether it was a he or a she TODAY and not have to wait and wonder any more. Boy, oh boy, did O'Baby comply!
As soon as the sono tech put the gizmo on my belly, we could TELL! No searching, no wondering! Hello little boy O'Brien!
After a bit of fishing around, the tech said all looked well and healthy so far! What a blessing!Joe and I were doing good not to think one way or the other. Because really, we have nothing to do with it at this point and we would be so excited and blessed with either a boy or a girl. But, we definitely are excited. I see lots of baseball lessons in our future!
Off to celebrate with the family tonight!
Then next, pondering names and a new paint color for the room!
Hello Mr. O'Brien, we can not WAIT to meet you!!!
5 comments:
Hooray for baby boys!
I can't wait to meet the new Mr. O'Brien!! This is so exciting!!
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's wonderful! So happy for you!
Yay! Congrats! :)
Alright, it's time for belly pics!
Post a Comment