Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Ultimate Color Vote of 2010!

Welcome one and all to the Ultimate Color Vote of 2010!

If you have been keeping up with O'Baby or have jumped here from my other blogLink, then you know we are nearing Groundhog's Day, next Tuesday, February 2nd!

Joe and I are so giddy to find out whether, O'Baby/Ribbit O'Brien will be a boy or a girl.

My folks have decided to make the trek up from Houston to celebrate with us as well, so we are even more excited and hopeful that OB will cooperate!
So, I wanted to put it to a little vote. What do you think O'Baby will be?

Will Phil predict pretty bows in our future or many an hour of baseball lessons?

Cast your vote in the poll over on the lefthand side! But to make it more fun for Joe and I, please a comment telling us which you think and why!

Phil, this year's a big year for you, so rest up!! We'll see you Tuesday!

5 comments:

KarenD said...

Hmmm... I'm a little torn on this one! I almost never get these things right, though, except with my own. Thinking, thinking...

Lydia said...

I'm going to go with GIRL. Joe's family had a girl first, and I just think it would be fun. :)

Sunshine said...

Me too... girl it is for the O'Brien family.... I'm thinking late afternoon, early evening at that! Keep us posted!

Dina said...

I think it's going to be a boy, I've just always had the feeling you guys would have a boy first. Just a side note, Mom thinks it's a boy too! lol I can't wait to find out! I'm waiting to make things!!! lol

Leah said...

I am so excited for you and I can say it is so wonderful to know and plan for your little one. I really think it would be loads of fun for you to have another little girl for Kasey and Kylee to grow up with like the three of us. We have so many fun stories and I can't imagine life without you and Dina. Honestly, I feel like you are going to have a baby boy and throw in some fun in the mix. I see loads of camping and baseball in your future.