We were able to pick up our crib on my birthday. An unusual, but welcome present. After going to Dock 7 and waiting in a scary hole in the mall for about 15 minutes, the delivery guy finally came down.
After an awesome dinner with family, we came home and Joe and his dad decided it NEEDED to be removed from the box! All looked good. So this past Saturday we decided to put it all together.

I think it looks super! It's bigger than I thought, but I guess they are that size! And look, it's already kid tested and parent approved. 
Can't wait to add the bedding and then, eventually, the kiddo too!
After an awesome dinner with family, we came home and Joe and his dad decided it NEEDED to be removed from the box! All looked good. So this past Saturday we decided to put it all together.
4 comments:
Is that shelf thing in the picture the one that you had in your bedroom in college? : )
Oh, yes it is! Nothing goes to waste around here. Especially when it folds up!
By the by, I find it interesting howe we seem to match everything to our dog. Either we're super weierd or he's the perfect color!
The bed looks great! I think it is hilarious that Ryker was the first one to try it out. I can't wait to know what kind of kid you are putting in it ;)
Post a Comment