Monday, January 25, 2010

Update: More on the Room!

The dresser should be coming today! More photos coming soon!

In the meantime, will someone PLEASE bring me some enchiladas and tamales from La Suprema?? PLEASE?? -- thanks!

UPDATE:

Well, dresser arrived, looked it over, men left. Then I turned around. It so does not match the crib in color. Knew it would be a little different, but appears so much more orange against the crib. Now, I am depressed and not sure what to do.
1. Do we return it, and see if we can find something else somewhere else?
2. See if we can return everything and get the crib and dresser in espresso?
3. Live with it a bit and see if it works?
4. Continue to be depressed?

boo. not what I wanted.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Can't wait, just a couple of weeks until you can pick a paint color...woohoo!!!

KarenD said...

Whoa, I just realized that Feb. 2 is TUESDAY! Exciting!

Hmm, on the dresser, I dunno... let it sit in the room for a little while and see if it grows on you. Then if not, I'd return just the dresser and see if you can find something else, unless you think the crib color would be hard to match.