Well, it was supposed to arrive yesterday. Grandma Holly was planning to meet me at my house to make sure I wasn't crazy and we didn't get stuck with something we didn't really like. The delivery guys of course showed up earlier than scheduled and I'm freaking out all alone.
I go ahead and ask them to bring the new one in to compare with the current one and the crib. As soon as they unwrap it, I know...
IT'S FREAKIN' ORANGE!!!
It's oranger and grainier looking than the first. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
If they are supposed to be from the same Kendall collection from Pottery Barn Kids, shouldn't they match? Isn't that what we're paying you for PBK?
Ah, well, after even the delivery guys agreed it was orange and not brown like the crib, I said thank you very much but please take them back!
So, the quest continues for OB's dresser. Not a big deal, just a deal. =)
2 comments:
What a mess! Maybe just go with some other fun color altogether.
Leanna, I am SO sorry! I can't believe that you are having such a hard time with them. I am glad we only have gotten their white furniture in the past, you can't screw that up too badly.
Post a Comment