Monday, March 8, 2010

Be Careful What You Ask For

The other night was a bad night as far as sleep goes. Everything hurt. My back hurt. My arms hurt. My knees hurt (sadly nothing new there). It was bad.

So, what did I do? Why, I woke my poor hubby up! He tried massaging for a while, but that was just not helping, so I said bring on the drugs. He was sweet enough to get up and go find the Tylenol for me. He came back with the regular kind and what I thought was the extra strength kind at first. Then he said, "here's the acetaminophen, and here's the Reconcile."

The what? That's Ryker's spazoid medicine (that, by the way, doesn't do a darn thing!).

Hmmm, could have worked, but I went with the tried and true.

So, word to the wise, be careful what you ask for at 2 in the morning, and try to be awake enough to know what you get! =)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know why, but this makes me laugh. I am SO glad you were alert enough to know not to take the dog medicine.

SPECIAL SPECK said...

Was he kidding, or was he really confused? Glad, too, that you didn't take it.