THEN I noticed 98 days to go!
WHHAAA???
When did we make it under the 100 days mark! I don't know why this scares me more than 14 weeks left, but it does. That's just me...I'm weird!
Wow, little dude, guess you'll be here pretty soon! Might actually have to start working on this name thing. Getting excited about the shower thing. Slowly making progress on the nursery thing. So, I'm sure all these 'things' will be just fine and settled when you get here. Everything will be perfect and harmonious, right? =) Right....
2 comments:
98 days is SO exciting! I know that it is a little scary too. You are going to be a great mom. When is the shower?
Woohoo! Seriously, 9 months have never gone faster than when you're pregnant. Pretty soon the jitters will pass and you'll just be ready to hold that sweet baby boy...and get him out of your belly! God's got the timing down pretty well.
Post a Comment