Don't let the diaper fool you. He's not a baby anymore. He doesn't need his mama anymore. That's right, at 14.5 months old, he finally kicked the need for me to the curb. He is officially weaned.
I am saddened and excited at this new juncture in babyhood. It's just weird to so vividly remember nursing ALL THE TIME, to cutting back to three times to cutting back to one, then poof, Holly kept him Saturday night when we had a birthday party, and we just never started back up.
Well, I do think he still has a need for me, just not the same, right?
And now, I guess this means I get to go on my Anniversary trip and any girls' vacation I plan in the future. Right? ::Sniff::
2 comments:
I always had mixed feelings when we were done nursing- mostly sad, though! Lainey weaned herself at 10 months and I was definitely not ready and Lance at 13 months. Owen is getting so big!
Aww, what a sweet and sad post. Did he decide or did you?
Post a Comment