Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mom Find

I have been doing some typing work at home and earning some money, and with that money I decided to splurge a little on a Mom treat.

I've seen different shirts from this company for a while, and I figured, I'm a mom, I can wear one of those too! So, they had a sale, and I ordered my favorite color! Check it out, they have some good specials right now!

PeaceLoveMom was started by a couple of moms to celebrate this crazy journey we're all on together. And what better way to celebrate than with a t-shirt, right Baylor friends? Maybe you can find something fun too!

Also, I got a size bigger than I normally wear because they run small...and boy was that a good decision, but they are soft and long...so that makes up for the depressing size. Now, if they were really supporting moms, wouldn't they make them bigger and call them a size smaller? ;)

1 comment:

KarenD said...

What size did you get? (you can text me or something) cuz I might get one, too!