Just wanted to share a few of the amazing videos that were captured during O'Baby's last sonogram, when we found out he was a BOY!
In this first one, you can see his little heart beating and he even does a bit of chewing or something along with playing with his hands above his head!
Look, and he even knows how to wave! Way to go little dude!
So, did you get a bunch of random short video clips, too? I wonder why they don't just video the whole thing... or at least the parts where we can tell it's a baby.
Yeah, Karen, those were the two clips we got. I don't really get it either, and all the images are saved as a video image even when they're not. At C: Ummm, no! =)
5 comments:
Wow. That is so awesome!! Really. So cool.
So, did you get a bunch of random short video clips, too? I wonder why they don't just video the whole thing... or at least the parts where we can tell it's a baby.
have you decided a name yet?
Yeah, Karen, those were the two clips we got. I don't really get it either, and all the images are saved as a video image even when they're not.
At C: Ummm, no! =)
Love seeing your little guy move. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment