Owen had his first day of school!
We chose to send Owen to Mother's Day Out two days a week this year at the local First Baptist Church. I'm excited to see how much he'll learn and grow this year. The program includes music, Spanish and all sorts of fun activities!
The morning started with breakfast with the grandparents and "a little bit of Arthur" (his fav tv show of the moment).
Then Daddy and I took our buddy to school complete with nap mat, pack-ack, and lunch box. Oh, the cuteness!!!! We didn't have the picture perfect hand-off this morning, but it is my prayer this gets easier and easier.
Don't get me wrong, I am a little apprehensive. But I am confident that God is our protector and comforter and he will be there for all of us as our little buddy continues to grow. Let the school adventure begin!
1 comment:
Sooo cute! Leanna, he is a doll. It WILL get easier for sure. Happy 1st day, Owen!
Post a Comment