Isn't one of the sweetest things a child does is say goofy words when they are learning. Either just on the cusp of the right word, or something all their own. Owen is growing and learning so fast these days, I feel that these moments will bee short lived, so I thought I'd write a few down before I forgot.
Pepanohni - pepperoni: his favorite pizza topping
Qatar - guitar: O's favorite musical instrument besides a drum...can be played on the real thing or anything he decides is a qatar! =)
Pack-kack - back pack: bag for packing snacks, toys, and clothes to go to Nana's/Grandma's and soon school!
Screw scriver - screw driver: his go-to tool for dismantling the house
Emplix - Olympics: our summer sports entertainment, big fan of swimming
Mocha Tater/Moke dTater - Smoke detector: he loves reading his firemen books. This gave the grandparents a run for their money when we were out of town one weekend.
Noonles - noodles: mac & cheese or spaghetti, this kid loves 'em
Uncle Ohdrian - Uncle Adrian: This just cracks me up! He can say Adrian perfectly fine, but Ohdrian keeps popping up
Libuhdee - Liberty: his sweet friend
I know there are more, and I'll have to add. I just didn't want to forget this sweet part of growing up.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment