Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pure Cinematic Gold!

You've seen the baby ripping paper. You've seen the baby reacting to his mama's sneezes, BUT have you seen the baby mocking his mom for having the hiccups?

You haven't?? You haven't seen the cutest kiddo in the world laughing at his poor parent? Well, let me help you out here...

Without further ado, "Owen: The Boy Who Laughed"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Toooooooooooooooo Cute! Love it! Love it! Holly

KarenD said...

Um, actually... I have seen this before. Not trying to burst your bubble or anything, b/c O is really cute, indeed!

http://myprophecy.blogspot.com/2008/10/too-funny.html

Leanna said...

That is too funny Karen! I remember that now! Although, I don't believe that tiny kiddo could be Ian!

But O put his little hard core baby spin on it, you gotta admit! =)

KarenD said...

Definitely... he is his O-wn! :-)

Lydia said...

Look at that boy chompin' on Cheerios!