Have you seen my baby? That tiny little squanchy guy? Who slept on your chest, fit in a little bassinet and slept half the day?
I think aliens have taken him and replaced him with this huge, growing, squirming, constantly-moving, hardly-stopping toddler wannabe!
He is kicking our tails I say!
Little O had his 9-month check-up this past week!
Weight: 20 lbs 14 oz - 50%
Height: 30 in - 90%
Head: 90%
We have one tall, slimmed down little boy! He is wearing 9-12 month clothes, and we've gone back to size 3 diapers because his thighs have finally shrunk down!
Owen is CONSTANTLY on the move. He wants your fingers and he wants to walk ALL THE TIME! He loves to play with his puppy even if it means he's getting licked. We are saying Mammmaamammaa and Dadddadddadddaa and throwing in a few NiNi's and TH-sounds too. He gestures with his hands, and is pretty much just a hoot.
He certainly tires us out pretty quick these days as he always wants to be up and at them. We have also started eating more table foods. So far O has tried, cheese, apple, peas (didn't do so well with the shells), Cheerios , crackers, chicken and a bit of lunch meat. Way to go O!
5 comments:
Haha! That first pic makes O look like he's saying "go ahead, make my day" but the next one he's saying, "aren't I the most lovable buddy ever?" To which, I say, YES!
Is it just me, or is Rexie getting smaller every month??
I have to warn you... when Ian was about this age, I too was missing the baby baby and started thinking about having another one!
Oh... and it sounds like he'll be walking in no time!
In these pics, he looks like you, Leanna!
Love, love, love his expression in the jumper. He is a cutie that one!
Post a Comment