My 6.5 month old has now lived in two years. Kinda funny to think about.
After enjoying Second Christmas with the O'Brien clan, and a wonderful New Year's brunch with the Harkins Family and friends, we returned home for some down time.
As I was rocking my little guy to sleep, he started sucking on my chin. Ok, this weirded me out. Then he started sucking on my cheek. Seriously, what is wrong with you, kid? So, I gave him my finger to chomp on.
And what did my funny finger feel? A tiny teeth nub!
Owen has a tooth! His very first tooth! On 1-1-11 no less!
Owen, welcome to the world of biting, gnashing, chomping and snapping! Ok, maybe not quite, yet, but we're getting there!
1 comment:
Hooray! Enter the drooly, chewy, nothing-is-safe-from-those-chompers, stage! I never felt like teething tablets did any good. Caleb was a trooper when it came to teething pain, though. Usually it showed up as waking up in the night when he normally wouldn't. We'd just give him some Tylenol and back to bed he'd go. Good luck! :)
Post a Comment