Sunday, January 23, 2011

7 Months

Seven MONTHS! How did we get here!? Every month, I know I say the same thing, but I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Little dude turned seven months the day after mama turned 29 years. So, I guess he's still relatively young.
We've been growing, eating, learning and laughing.

One of my favorite memories the past few weeks was when I was feeding him and got the hiccups myself. He looked at me at first then just started belly laughing every time I hiccuped. Owen is a happy kid, but he just doesn't laugh all the time. Oh, it made my heart melt! What a memory!

We now have 2 bottom teeth! We are in size 4 diapers and wear mostly 9 month clothing at this point. Some six month can still fit but it is a stretch indeed. He's slimming down a bit in the waist, but is still quite 'sturdy!'
Owen has also become quite the challenge on the changing table twisting and turning and grabbing for anything he can get. So, not wanting CPS called on me, we change on the floor a lot now.
Last night, Joe and I went out for a date with my sis and b-i-l. While gone, we were informed Owen pulled himself up from sitting to standing in his crib for the first time. Ooohhh dear! We will be dropping the crib soon it seems.

These next few months will be jam-packed with firsts! Excited and nervous! We love you little one!

We still love our jumper and exersaucer. We miss the warm sunshine...please hurry up spring.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm with you on the warm sunshine! And yeah, I can't believe he's seven months. How could he be seven months if I still have a newborn?? Oh, wait....

KarenD said...

It's hard for me to believe Owen is 7 months, too... which means Seth is 9 months, yikes! Man, I sure wish our little dudes could play together.

Dreamer.Thinker.Player. said...

Wow, 7 months! He is such a cutie! Love the hiccup story! You will remember forever! :)