That's right folks. We're there. We have it in our sights! We have a plan of action. WE HAVE A DAY!!!
Tuesday, June 15th, to be precise!
We will be going in Monday night to prepare for the arrival of our little dude sometime Tuesday!
Um, crazy. When we first started talking about this with our doctor two weeks ago, I about had a heart attack when we left. I couldn't stop thinking of all the things we needed to do and hadn't gotten and would NEVER be able to do again...
But now, oh, I am sooo ready (well, in some ways). We are nervous and excited, but mostly pretty good with the whole thing. I can obsess about all the little things, or just relax and let God do what He's going to do. And so far, that sounds like the best plan.
So, Monday the parents are arriving, Ryker gets to go visit his puppy pals at the vet for a few days, I get to eat a last meal, and at 8 p.m., we go in to have our lives altered forever! EEEKK!
Please say a little prayer for our family, the doctors and nurses that will be looking after O'Baby and for things to go as smoothly as they can. If you are available to visit, just give Joe a call, but I'm sure we'd love to see you!
I think that's about it. Little dude, we are excited to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your new family. We already love you so much, we can't wait to hold you and tell you in person.
Alrighty, off to remind myself not to panic and perhaps finish packing my bag and maybe, just maybe, put the car seat in! =)
4 comments:
Such exciting anticipation on the eve of your baby's birth! God bless you all with a smooth labor and delivery and a healthy baby.
Exciting! I'll be praying it goes smoothly! You will be a great mommy! :)
Hooray hooray hooray!! I can't WAIT! I won't expect to hear from you until the little guy is born, so don't worry about keeping me informed...though you know I'd love to know everything that's happening! We'll be praying for you like crazy. You've done a great job these last 9 months, and you're going to do great in labor and delivery (and beyond), too!
You're going to do great and can't wait to see pics of the little guy. Praying for a safe and speedy delivery.
Post a Comment