Wednesday, May 26, 2010

36 Weeks

Yesterday, I hit the 36 mark in my pregnancy with O'Baby. Oh, this is a very welcome milestone. We are in the home stretch. We are to weekly visits. We are that much closer to meeting our little boy and finding out who this guy is that keeps bumping around in my tummy!

The doctor's visit went well. Seems we're getting a bit more intrusive in our visits. Neat. Alas, no progress as far as his approaching arrival. I didn't have any thought that there would -- that would just be way to easy.

As far as how I'm doing, I've hit the wall. I am done. I've had some lovely back/sciatic pain, and it is kicking my butt and my self-esteem. So, we press on towards the goal and pray that we'll be ready!

O'Baby we'll check back in with you next week and see where you stand, sit, lay...oh, you know!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

how exciting! hang in there and rest as much as you can before he comes.

Lydia said...

You're doing great! Now's the time to crank the A/C down to 65, sip on a Sonic drink all afternoon, and enjoy the quiet moments with your hubby and your puppy. I can't wait to meet O'Baby, but he'll come soon enough. Enjoy the time you have now.