So we took the plunge and decided to go off birth control now for a few months. Today...I am remembering why I am a fan of bc. You know when you are going to start and you do NOT have cramps from hell. ugh.
Babies seem to be popping out of nowhere these days. We have definitely passed into the phase of life where dating and weddings have been replaced by babies and short ppl's birthdays.
It is an odd crossroads I have found myself on -- wanting to become a parent with Joe and go down a journey that we could never even imagine how exciting it could be. On the other hand, do we stay on the road we're going down, boppin' along just the two of us with our trusty sidekick Ryker?
The last just doesn't seem right, but I am leaving it up in God's hands to figure out where we need to go and if and when we'll have little short people join us. I also pray that he gives me patience along the way. Because waiting and not knowing (and having mega cramps) is not fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment