Wednesday, June 25, 2008

baby thoughts...

I don't know if it comes from hanging out with Lydia too much (this could never happen, anyway), but I've had baby on the brain I think. Last week I had a dream that we got our test results back from the doctor and I was having QUINTS = not a good dream. Then last night I dreamed that we had a baby and that I kept forgetting to feed him because no one explained to us that you have to feed them every few hours, not just at meal times like grown-ups.

Weird. Most of the day I don't want kids right now. I enjoy our little family of two plus the pupster. But at other times, I think, hey, why not, what would it really change. The fact is, it would change everything. The thing to consider however, is are we ready for that change and would we be happy with it.

I guess we're not quite there yet, but may be getting closer?

No comments: