Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chatterbox

Owen is a talker.

He is not shy. Okay, he is shy...but not with his posse around.

I love hearing him talk and all the new words he's learning.

The thing I hear most from the back seat these days is "Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive" You get the idea. The kid is not telling me to drive. The kid is saying HE WANTS TO DRIVE. O knows how to stick the right key (no matter the car) in the ignition and turn it at least enough to get the radio going.

Anywho...here's a little bit of Conversations with Owen taken on our way to small group last week. Makes me smile.

3 comments:

KarenD said...

Wow, he speaks Seth's language!

Margie said...

I love the real dramatic "O-K" about 2/3's of the way through it. I heard the word sky a couple times too.

Lydia said...

Aw, what a sweet voice. James's conversations seem as though he's taking more of a dictatorial stance on things--waving his arms and yelling his words out.