This mommy thing is hard. This week, Owen and I are just not gelling. I feel like he gets mad just to get mad. He's screamed at me when I thought he was hungry and I couldn't calm him down for anything. This has happened several times. We take a break, and try again, but it doesn't seem enough or fast enough. But when we finally get to nap time, he sleeps?
When we're up and it's play time, I just don't know what to do anymore. I try to read to him. He could care less. I try tummy time. He hates it. We go for a walk, he starts to cry.
Is he teething? Is he hungry? Does he just not like life? I just don't know. And obviously he doesn't either.
Feeling a bit defeated and deflated.
2 comments:
:(
I wonder if he's colic-y or something? Not sure what the signs are of that.
It WILL get better, and I hope it does soon!
Could be teething... or if he does seem hungry, could be a growth spurt.
Babies are SO hard to figure out. This is by far the hardest thing I've attempted in my life.
Post a Comment