So, Owen and I were jamming out to some of his songs on his swing, and I got this crazy idea.
Why don't I play him a few notes on my saxophone??
It's sitting in the top of his closet, I knew I had some unused reeds, so why not. Nevermind the fact I haven't played in a year or so, and sadly barely remember how.
BUT, I pulled it out, slapped it together, and started to play. However, instead of the cute little gasps and smiles I thought I would get, all I got was the saddest little pouty face followed by tears and screaming. (looking something like this)
COME ON! I'm not that bad.
ugh...at least the dog didn't howl and freak out like last time.
2 comments:
lol...you make me laugh! you are sooo funny! I can't believe O didn't appreciate your music aptitude :)
Hah! So maybe he'll learn a little music appreciation in time. I'm sure what you played was lovely.... :) And see? Ryker is already appreciating it more!
Post a Comment