How is a two-week old baby who has only really seen the sun through windows more tan than I am? How is this fair? How does this help my self-esteem?
Also, along those same lines, are you born with freckles or do you acquire them? Joe and I have a pretty fair amount of freckles, but I've yet to find any on Mr. Owen. Just one of those random things.
3 comments:
Q1: no clue except you've been sunning him b/c of the jaundice.
Q2: you acquire them with sun exposure
The jaundice itself might have left a remnant of color on him, too, causing him to seem more tan. But yes, totally not fair. I'm afraid Caleb has inherited our pale skin, though Ian will always be tanner than his aunt.
ha ha! Elisabeth has always been tanner than me, too! Just be happy for him ;)
Post a Comment